NOTICE: Visit the FTC web site (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menu-internet.htm) for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
2. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that grrl2grrl does not own or control, or to people that grrl2grrl does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
1. grrl2grrl collects personally identifiable information when you register for a grrl2grrl account, when you use certain grrl2grrl services, when you visit grrl2grrl pages, and when you enter contests.
2. When you register with grrl2grrl, we ask for a nickname, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, and personal interests. Once you register with grrl2grrl and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
3. grrl2grrl also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, grrl2grrl cookie information and the page you requested.
4. grrl2grrl uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to improve our website and services, and to ensure that your contact with other members gets to the right person.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. grrl2grrl will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
2. grrl2grrl may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
a. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
b. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the grrl2grrl Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
1. grrl2grrl may set and access grrl2grrl cookies on your computer. We set cookies to follow you through the site which allows us to know your nickname when you contact another member.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
1. grrl2grrl gives you the ability to edit your grrl2grrl Account Information and preferences at any time. You can edit this information by accessing your membership at www.grrl2grrl.com.
2. You may request deletion of your grrl2grrl account by clicking on the delete button on the website at www.grrl2grrl.com or by sending an email to email@example.com. The only information retained after you remove your membership at grrl2grrl is your email address and reason for deletion.
1. Your grrl2grrl Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
2. In certain areas grrl2grrl uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
grrl2grrl may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
1. If you have questions or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.